Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Work done so far and distribution



This figure is our project system structure diagram shows what we need to do throughout this project. As the figure shows above my part is to develop TPC-C system’s back-end which is at the right hand side of the dotted line. My job is to create database table load data input tables, implement transactions’ method, put transactions’ input EJB to host service and implement client to call method inside EJB. So that can allow front-end system to call transaction’s method concurrently.
So far I have done:
1.       database table load data input tables
2.       implement transactions’ method
3.       put transactions’ input EJB
4.       Implement client calls EJB’s method

Because I am finished the EJB part earlier so I am going to develop the optional part Web-Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment